Going through Security was a lot of fun! The lady in front of me had all this food, popcorn, candy bars, and soda. Now that's not really slowed the line down. The Security Dude said "Bag Check we got some type of container in this bag." The Lady looked at the Security Guy and said its just my hair spray" Talk about seeing someone get into trouble for not following the rules. Even in the middle of that the husband yells from across the room "honey were are my glasses I can't find them", (Lady) "I don't wear them and I can't help you right now I having to deal with Security."
To top it off I was sitting in the terminal were my flight was going to be load, The Husband and Wife were arguing about the whole miss hab. The Wife was ripping in the Husband and telling him if he wouldn't of lost his glasses she wouldn't of gotten in trouble with security with all the Food and pop popcorn and the mysterious canister!!
Wow I was glad they didn't get on my flight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment