Saturday, June 28, 2008

Through My Eyes

I want to share everything that I get see!

Plus I think it's important to have a little journal every once in a while. I want to share experiences I have while I work, but don't worry, I am going to do everything I can to keep it clean! Working with inmates is really different. Soon I'll be making a orientation video for the jail, so I'll share some clips as it gets finished.

I've also decided to work out more, so I'll being showing my progress here too. For the last month I've been eating healthier and I work out every day. It's really made a difference in my life.

Well, as I end my first post, I want to share some movies that everyone needs to see!

Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears A Whoo- http://www.hortonmovie.com/splash.html





Iron Man- http://ironmanmovie.marvel.com/




Kung Fu Panda- http://www.kungfupanda.com/



Transformers- http://www.transformersmovie.com/

No comments: