So I have to share this talk in reference that has happened to me at work. As most of you know that I work with inmates by bringing them out in the public and doing project through out the county. Well in the last few months I have truly been played by individuals that had gotten me in some trouble. I was conned!! Inmates play this game we call it Con-games. They do it very sneaky just to get what they want and when they want it. I thought I was good in knowing what they were doing. Little by little they had gotten me. This story had come to my mind when I was being talked to by my upper brass, that had helped get out of the hole I had been digging.
Just click on the title of this blog and read the article

Neil L. Andersen, “Beware of the Evil behind the Smiling Eyes,” Ensign, May 2005, 46
1 comment:
You probably don't remember me or my husband, Dave and Diantha Walling. Your wife remembers us, we are good friends of the Steiners. Anyway I want to thank you for the friendship you have shown my brother, Joseph, he speaks wonderful things of you and your character. I hope that he was not apart of the "congames". If he was I want to know cause he will not hear the end of it from me. The fact I know you and your wife and you are workign with my brother has brought a little peace to my mom. If there is anything else that you think he can do to help him prove himself, let us know, we are more than willing to help in anyway(ddwalling@yahoo.com). Please if you can post more pictures, it brought a smile to my moms face to see Joseph moving tables, just to see him. Thanks Nick.
Post a Comment