Tuesday, August 19, 2008

!!Good Bye Old BUDDY!!



So it is True the little red car that I drove for many years will no long being in our possession! We have to thank the Miller Family, who bought the Car!! I will miss it but still see it at work!! Many memories in that car driving back forth from school to work and even Idaho Falls with the Family in it!!! I can't believe it sold. Aaron and Erin Kusch thank you so much for giving us this car!! Oh and I do have to thank the Wilson fam to!!


So long Daihatsu good old buddy!

5 comments:

Jen said...

We will miss you, little buddy!

Angela S said...

Lol, thats corny as all get out but totally hilarious and appreciative. Congrats!

Howling Pickup said...

Congrats! I saw a car yesterday just like it and it made me think of you guys!

Erin said...

Oh the diahatsui will live on forever! I am sad it is out of the family now. Livy

Alynda said...

I am so glad you added your video to the post. I loved watching it again. How will recognize your house without it parked in front ? :)