Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random things about ME!

SO I was tagged, here are 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me.

1. I like to fly on planes!!

2. I have a wife that had cancer, c-dif, E-coli, had her gall bladder and appendix taken out, 2 children one natural and one c section. Jen was tough to find, She is the best and only the best wife I'll ever have! Plus on top of that Jen is really hot!

3. I love to fly fish.

4. I am a Cop.

5. I watch every movie that I can!

6. I went snorkeling in lovers cove! (Haha)

7. I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint (I've been called Mormon(LDS) boy how sweet!)

8.I want to go to Las Vegas

9. Ive been to DC And I am going again

10. I love to Drink Coke Cola Its the best from Horklyes!!

11. I have a birth mark on the back of my left leg.

12. I love play the Wii

13. 24 is the most addicting TV show I have ever watched and still is watching

14. I wear really nice glasses

15. I have two great kids in my life Kennedy and Ellis

16. I love to mow lawns

17. I worked on a dairy farm for about 6 years

18. I love to drink fresh milk

19. My neighbors are old people and single men that go to BYU-Idaho

20. I've only snowed board once

21. I have read the Book of Mormon and the Holy Bible a tons of times and learn something new every time and gained a better relationship my Savior.

22. I take inmates out into the community

23. I like to play with Lagos

24. I work out all the time

25.I got to see the white house with my wife I love to travel with her!!

No comments: