Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I want to wish everyone that Reads my blog a Happy New Year!!

10 things that had happen in my life in 2008
1. Rexburg Temple Dedication ( to Awesome)
2. Broke my 1st bone in my body (the tip of my Finger)
3. Gone to the movies about twice a month (Iron Man; 007; Khufu Panda; Transformer can't name all of them)
4. Went To D.C.
5. Got Con by a inmate
6. Set up the Madison County Fair
7. Got A Wii
8. Didn't Catch a Fish
9. Floated the river
10. Drove a boat at bear lake for the 1st time!

10 Goals and things that I want accomplish in 2009
1. Lose 25 lbs (with body building) lose the weight 3 months time.
2. Read the Book of Mormon all the way through.
3. Go back to school to get my Maters.
4. Stay Healthy!
5. Go to Las Vegas
6. Make lots of Money
7. Catch a lot of Fish or at least 1
8. Go snow boarding
9. Keep my Family healthy (Besides Jen getting her gallbladder out, What else can happen)
10. Finnish A good Book!

Good luck to Everyone!
GO 2009

2 comments:

Angela S said...

You might want to edit that line about health and what else can happen. :) I can't tell you how many times we thought that and then....well....history says it all.

brightonislove said...

I think juston and I have a good excuse for you to go to vegas ;)