This is us working!!
Me grinding tar off the poll to weld chain hooks on them.
I'm keeping them in the cage as you can see!
We have been working really hard to finnish everything they need do. So here is our Finnish project that the work detail has done!! Please note that this is only the done project. I just took the pictures today. We were cleaning up the grounds and setting things up for the rodeo!
The inmates that I do take out our not High Risk Criminals!
check this page out
Tables being set up
Trash
Today high at the Fair Ground 104 degrees in Rexburg, Id!
People from AZ are up for the Rodeo and asked me today if this hot weather is normal here in Rexburg. I told them anything can happpen here!
The new toy I get to Ride in the 4th of July Parade
No comments:
Post a Comment