Sunday, July 13, 2008

Madison County Sheriff Demolition Derby (Dirty) Time in Rexburg Idaho 2008


This has been on of the best Demolition Derby that I have ever been to. I took a lot of pictures from the ground. I was right next to all the cool cars!! Also there are some video that I was able to take with the camera!!

This is The Sheriff Car Coming IN!




Here is some other Picture that I was able to captured!

Getter Done Car!!



Coming in Getter DONE!



go Go GO!!!


See how fun it is!!


1ST Place winner!!


Well there you go. Its amazing what Rexburg Red Neck Do just to have some FUN!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love it! I wish I could have been there to hear the noises and smell the exhaust! See you tomorrow. I love you.

Howling Pickup said...

Your blog is a great idea. I wish Andrew would do something similar because he is terrible at keeping a journal. The derby looked so fun and reminded me of some good old demolitions I attended in Carbon County!

Gunter of the Hill People said...

That's awesome! Nothing better than good ole redneck fun! I say you and I enter a car next year? Whatcha think?

Alynda said...

AWESOME!! We have definitely joined the red neck crowd! It was the best one we've seen.